Ingredients for Meatless Raw Meatballs Recipe
- 2 cups of fine bulgur for meatballs
- 2 medium large onion
- 1 cup of tomato grater
- 1 cup of water (hot)
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons of pepper paste
- 2 tablespoons of isot
- 2 tablespoons of chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon of curry
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 2 garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon lemon salt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons pomegranate syrup
- 1 tea glass of olive oil
- 1 bunch of parsley
Meatless Raw Meatballs Recipe How to Make ilir?
- Mix the bulgur for meatballs with 1 glass of water and let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Green tomato, pepper paste, tomato paste, onion and garlic together slowly Knead for about 10-15 minutes.
- I kneaded in my dough kneading machine.
- If the bulgur is still hard after the kneading process, add water little by little to the bulgur so that it has a soft consistency or just wet your hands and start the kneading process. Continue.
- After the bulgur softens and the color of tomato paste, add salt, isot, chili pepper, chori, cumin, oil, lemon juice, olive oil and pomegranate syrup and continue kneading.
- If you like it very hot, you can increase the amount of isot and chili peppers.
- After all the ingredients are well kneaded, they are arranged by shaping on the serving plate.
- Chop the parsley into it or you can sprinkle it on the meatballs on the serving plate.< /li>
- I do it this way because if the meatballs increase, you’re in. Since there is no greenery, you can store it in an airtight storage container in the refrigerator for 1-2 days.
- You can decorate the meatballs with tomato, cucumber, lettuce and Lemon.
Enjoy your bon appetit,