Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Meatless Raw Meatballs
Ingredients for Meatless Meatless Meatballs Recipe
- 1 onion (divided into 2)
- 3 – 4 cloves of garlic to taste
- 80 grams of tomatoes (divided into 2)
- 3 tablespoons of ground sweet paprika
- 3- 4 tablespoons of isot (according to taste)
- 3 teaspoons of sumac
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1/3 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 65 grams sweet pepper paste
- 40 grams tomato paste
- 50 grams oil
- 30gr pomegranate syrup< /li>
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- 220 ml of water at room temperature< /li>
- 300 grams of fine bulgur with raw meatballs
- 1 bunch of parsley leaves
- < li itemprop="ingredients">15 – 20 leaves of lettuce
- Pomegranate syrup
- 1 – 2 lemons
How to Make Meatless Meatballs Recipe?
- Onion, garlic, tomato, powdered sweet red pepper, isot, sumac, cumin, black pepper, salt, pepper paste, tomato Let’s put the paste, oil, pomegranate minus, lemon juice, sugar and water in the blender and grind it well.
- Scrape the edges and lid with a spatula.
- Add the bulgur to the mixing bowl and let it yoghurt for 20 minutes. Transfer the mixture to a large plate. Press and spread so that it is no thicker than 2 fingers.
- Cover with cling film and chill in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- Take the cooled avalanche meatball mixture into a large bowl.
- Spice and salt check, add the parsley and knead. Cut off 20 g pieces and shape them by squeezing them in your palm.
- Serve with lettuce, mint, arugula, pomegranate minus and lemon.
Don’t forget to like and save. be >