Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Meatless Raw Meatballs
Ingredients for Meatless Raw Meatballs Recipe
- 2 cups of brown bulgur for meatballs
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons of liquid oil
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tea glass of pomegranate syrup
- 1 full tablespoon chili paste
- 2 full tablespoons of tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons isot
- 1 tbsp tablespoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
Meatless Meatless Meatball Recipe Preparation
- Bulgur is placed in a bowl.
- Boiling water is poured over it product It is allowed to swell for 15 minutes.
- The onion is grated and the juice is filtered. (we don’t use water
- It is added on the bulgur.
- Garlic is grated and added.
- All ingredients are added except oil and pomegranate syrup. After mixing well, oil and pomegranate syrup are added (It would be better if it was kept in the fridge for 1 hour)
- Kneaded in the kitchen chef for 5 minutes or kneaded by hand for 15-20 minutes.
- The meatballs are shaped by squeezing by hand.
- Served with lettuce and lemon Bon appetit for those who will try it