Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Meatless Raw Meatballs
Ingredients for Meatless Raw Meatballs Recipe
- 4 glasses of brown bulgur for meatballs (Or regular fine bulgur will be fine)
- 2 glasses of hot water
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon of chili paste
- 1 tablespoon of isot
- 1 tablespoon of sweet red ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon of sumac< li itemprop="ingredients">1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1.5 teaspoons of salt
- 2 medium onions (to be grated and juiced to be squeezed out)
- 2 medium size onions tomato (to be used in a controlled manner according to its consistency)
- Half a tea glass of olive oil/oil
- Half a tea glass of pomegranate syrup
Making Meatless Raw Meatballs Recipe
- Take a large bowl of bulgur.
- Let’s add all the spices in it and blend it.
- Then let’s add hot water and let it swell slightly.
- Then let’s add the other ingredients and start kneading. If you have a kneading machine, it is much easier ☺️ I made it at the kitchen chef.
- In half an hour, all the ingredients were mixed together and the bulgur was not enough. It will be ready in about 1 or 1.5 hours by kneading by hand. If the bulgur doesn’t taste good, it’s okay. It is a taste that takes effort, but the result is beautiful. Be sure to try it. ☺️
- If you want, you can add chopped parsley when the kneading process is finished. I made it plain.
- Shape it with our hands and arrange it on a plate.
- I shaped it by wetting my hand slightly. Serve with lavash, pomegranate syrup and lemon.