Ingredients for Meatless Raw Meatballs Recipe
- Half a pack of bulgur for meatballs
- 2 cups of isot< /li>
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 spoons of tomato paste
- 100 grams of ground walnuts
- 1 medium onion
- 4 glasses of warm water
- Green onion
- 1 glass of olive oil
Meatless Raw Meatballs Recipe Preparation
- Touch the half-pack of bulgur for meatballs to the tray of raw meatballs. Add isot, crushed garlic, onion, 1 spoon of salt, walnuts and tomato paste. Mix well.
- After blending, pour in the salt and 1 glass of water. After kneading for 10 minutes, pour 1 glass of warm water again. Knead again for 10 minutes. Pour 1 more glass of water and knead again for 5 minutes.
- After kneading for 25 minutes in total, check the salt ratio, if it is missing, add a little more salt and knead for another 10 minutes for 1 more glass of water so that the touch is not dry.
- In the last step, add 1 glass of olive oil, finely chopped parsley and green onion and knead for 5 minutes. After the kneading process is finished, start squeezing and arrange on the plate. Bon appetit.