Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Meatless Raw Meatballs
Ingredients for Meatless Meatless Meatballs Recipe
- 3.5 cups of fine bulgur
- 4 full tablespoons of tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons of pepper paste (Slightly spicy)
- 1 tomato
- 1-2 onions
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Olive oil
- 3 tablespoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon curry
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon pomegranate syrup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 handful of chopped parsley
How to Make Meatless Raw Meatballs Recipe
- Place bulgur, tomato paste, pepper paste, grated onion, grated tomato and grated garlic in a raw meatball tray.
- In a separate bowl, we add about 1 glass of olive oil and paprika to the hot sauce and keep it waiting.
- We mix the bulgur with the ingredients and start kneading (Minimum 1 hour). We continue the process until the bulgur is soft.
- Then we add finely chopped parsley and spices and continue kneading. After killing the parsley, we add the hot sauce (Pepper Pepper and oil) we prepared and knead it well and feed the oil.
- If the oil is low, we add it. We take 1 tablespoon of raw meatballs and shape them.