Ingredients for Meatless Raw Meatballs Recipe
- 3 glasses of fine bulgur (Brown can also be used)
- 1.5 cups of boiling water
- 2 onions
- 3 garlics
- 1 small tomato
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons chili paste
- 1 tea glass of olive oil
- Half a tea glass of pomegranate syrup
- 1 lemon (2 if less juice)
- 1 tea glass of cold water (according to need)
- Chili pepper
- Black pepper
How to Make Meatless Meatballs Recipe?
< ol itemprop="recipeInstructions"> First First, take the fine bulgur into a bowl and add boiling water to it, mix and cover. 20 minutes is enough. Then we prepare the other ingredients in a separate bowl. First grate the onion and squeeze out the juice. Grated the garlic and tomato on it. Then add all the ingredients and mix them in the bowl. If you wish, you can make it by hand or in the kitchen chef. I made it in the kitchen chef. I added the mixture little by little at slow speed and mixed it for 15 minutes. Then I added water and mixed it for another 15 minutes. It was ready in 30 minutes in total. This time may be longer if made by hand.