Ingredients for Meatless Raw Meatballs Recipe
- 2.5 cups of fine bulgur wheat /250 ml
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon of chili paste
- 4 tablespoons of isot
- 1 tablespoon of chili flakes
- Half a tea glass of olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Optional cumin
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate syrup
- 1, 5 glasses of water
Making Meatless Meatless Meatball Recipe
- 2.5 water in mixing bowl or tray We add a glass of water to a glass of bulgur and wait.
- On the other side, grate a head of onion and 2 cloves of garlic, add tomato paste, olive oil, isot, paprika, half a lemon juice and mix well.
- Then, little by little We continue to give birth by adding water.
- Eat all of them together, knead them until they have a meatball consistency, and when you understand that they have reached the consistency, we give them the shape of meatballs and arrange them on the serving plate. We serve them with lettuce and lemon pomegranate syrup.