Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Meatless Raw Meatballs
The Story of the Recipe
Ingredients for Meatless Raw Meatballs Recipe
- 1 kg of brown bulgur with raw meatballs
- 1 liter of hot water
- 4 teaspoons of salt
- 4 tablespoons of isot
- 1 small large onion
- 4 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons of pepper paste
- 3 tablespoons spoon of pomegranate syrup
- 3 tablespoons of oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Half pet bottle of ice
Meatless Raw Meatballs Recipe Preparation
- First, 1.5 cups of brown bulgur wheat is poured into a mixing bowl with a wide mouth that we can knead comfortably. Let’s take it.
- Let’s add boiling water to it, cover it and leave it closed for about 20 minutes. li>
- Then, let’s open the lumps of the swollen bulgur with the help of a spoon and add isot and salt on it. Let’s mix the isot and salt with the help of a spoon until the color of the isot turns into bulgur.
- Chop the onion into small pieces and squeeze the juice without pressing it too much in the palm of the hand and add it to the bulgur.
- Do not knead the onions until they are thoroughly mixed with the bulgur. Let’s continue with the process.
- Then let’s add tomato paste, pepper paste, pomegranate syrup (I used a little too much), juice of 1 lemon and oil to bulgur.
- Add our ice.
- After this stage, let’s continue the kneading process for about 40-50 minutes until the ingredients are thoroughly mixed together.
- And let’s shape our raw meatballs that have come to a consistency. And it is ready for presentation.