Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Meatless Raw Meatballs
The Story of the Recipe
Ingredients for Meatless Raw Meatballs Recipe
- 2.5 cups of raw bulgur with raw meatballs
- 1 tea glass of water
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 3 or 4 tablespoons of isot
- 1 medium onion
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon pepper paste
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 2 small soft tiny grated tomatoes
- 1 clove of garlic, grated
- 2 tablespoons of pomegranate syrup
- 1 teaspoon of thyme
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- Lots of greens
How to Make Meatless Meatballs Recipe
- First of all, we take bulgur, garlic, finely chopped onion, tomato, water, cumin into our container, all the ingredients except pomegranate syrup and olive oil.
- Then we start kneading, after it gets wet for half an hour, we knead the paste. Check it in between until it gets the consistency.
- Add water to the consistency of your meatballs if they are too dry, a little half a cup from time to time, and knead until you get the consistency of Turkish delight.
- Lastly, add olive oil and pomegranate syrup. After adding it, we shape it with our hands and take it to a serving plate and it is ready to serve with plenty of greens and lemon.