Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Meatless Raw Meatballs
Ingredients for Meatless Raw Meatballs Recipe
- 1.5 cups of bulgur for meatballs
- 1 glass of hot water
- 2 sprigs of green onions
- Half a bunch of parsley
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste< /li>
- Less than half a tea glass of oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of mint< /li>
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon isot
- 1 teaspoon basil
- Juice of half a lemon< li itemprop="ingredients">4 tablespoons of pomegranate syrup
Meatless Meatless Meatballs Recipe Preparation
- Wash your bulgur with hot water Let’s soak for 15 minutes while it gets wet, let’s prepare our ingredients.
- Chop the green onion and parsley finely.
- Then let’s add half a lemon juice, tomato paste, pomegranate juice oil to the bowl and whisk it.
- Let’s put the spices on the plate and get them all ready.
- Let’s pour the tomato paste sauce on the soaked bulgur and knead well for 10 minutes.
- Then let’s add the spices and knead for another 5 minutes.
- Finish Let’s add parsley and onion and knead for 40 minutes slowly, then serve with buttermilk and curly curd.