Story of the Recipe
Ingredients for Meatless Raw Meatballs Recipe
- 3 glasses of fine bulgur wheat (brown bulgur can also be preferred)
- 1 glass of hot water
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Half a bunch of parsley
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons of pepper paste
- 1.5 teaspoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of pomegranate syrup
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons isot
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon mint
How to Make Meatless Raw Meatballs Recipe?
- First of all, equal the bulgur with hot water. Let’s get wet. Let’s mix it and cover it.
- Meanwhile, prepare the other ingredients. Either grate the tomatoes, onions, garlic or pass them through the processor.
- Add the spices. You can also add pomegranate syrup and lemon juice to the mixture. You can adjust the amount of bitterness according to your taste. Parsley and olive oil will be added last.
- When the bulgur is swollen enough, put it in a bowl that you can knead comfortably.
- Place the ingredients on it and start kneading. From time to time, you can wet your hands with water.
- When kneaded for 10 minutes and becomes soft, add olive oil little by little and continue kneading.
- When it comes to a soft Turkish delight consistency, add chopped parsley.
- You can mix and start squeezing.
- Serve as you wish.