Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Meatless Raw Meatballs
Ingredients for Meatless Raw Meatballs Recipe
- 2 cups of dark fine bulgur wheat
- 2, 5 glasses of hot water
- 2 small tomatoes
- 2 small onions
- 1 clove of garlic
- Juice of 1 lemon
- A little less than 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 2 soups tablespoon of isot
- 1 teaspoon of paprika (can be increased upon request.)
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- Half a teaspoon of black pepper
- A little less than 1 glass of oil+half a tea glass of olive oil
How to Make Meatless Raw Meatballs Recipe?
- Firstly, we add bulgur, salt, 2 glasses of water to our Çigkofte. e we start by keeping our bulgur covered so that it rises.
- We pass the onion, garlic, tomato separately in the blender. (We drain the onion juice.) In a separate bowl, we mix 2 tablespoons of isot with the remaining half a glass of hot water, and add the paprika on it. Let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Then we continue to knead by pouring onions, garlic, tomatoes. We wait another 15 minutes. We continue kneading by adding lemon juice, half a tea glass of olive oil, tomato paste and all the spices.
- We heat the oil in a small pan, pour it on and continue to knead.
- Finally, in the refrigerator for another 15 minutes. We wait and shape our Çiğköfte and prepare it for service. Enjoy your meal