Ingredients for Easy Raw Meatballs Recipe
- 3 cups of brown bulgur for raw meatballs
- 1 cup oil
- If 2 onions are large, 1 is enough
- 4 tablespoons of isot (you can add 2 tablespoons if you want it without pain)
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of ground red pepper< li itemprop="ingredients">1 tablespoon of paprika
- 3 tablespoons of tomato paste (you can use 1 tablespoon of pepper paste)
- from 1 tablespoon a little salt
- 2 cups of hot water
How to Make Easy Raw Meatballs Recipe
- Wet the bulgur in a deep bowl with water.
- Cover it and after 15 minutes We are waiting for you.
- We mix the bulgur and add the finely chopped onion on it and start kneading. (if you pull the onion out of the robot, squeeze out the juice).
- Add all the spices, tomato paste, oil and knead for 5 minutes.
- Lastly, you can add pomegranate syrup if you wish. I didn’t add it and our raw meatballs are ready easily.