Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Meatless Raw Meatballs
Ingredients for Meatless Raw Meatballs Recipe
- 500 grams of bulgur for meatballs
- 3 tablespoons of tomato paste< /li>
- 5 eggs
- 1 large onion
- 1 teaspoon of thyme
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon isot
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Green onions
- Cold water or ice for kneading
Meatless Raw Meatballs Recipe Preparation
- First, let’s take a raw meatball tray if we have it, or a large bowl to knead in.
- I’ll take our bulgur, tomato paste, spices and finely chopped onions. Let’s put the dough in our bowl and knead it by adding water little by little.
- Let’s beat our egg well and cook it in a little bit of oil and add it to our mixture.
- Continue the kneading process until it becomes homogeneous. < li>Let’s knead the bulgur until it is completely crushed and make a dough, add parsley and green onion last, let’s complete the kneading process and shape it with our hands. Our meatless raw meatballs are ready to serve. Bon appetit for those who will try.