Ingredients for Meatless Raw Meatballs Recipe
- 1 cup of yellow bulgur for meatballs
- 1 cup brown bulgur for meatballs
- 2 tablespoons of pepper paste
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 ‘each teaspoon of cumin, black pepper, meatball seasoning
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons of isot
- 1 glass of boiling water
- 4 dishes spoon of pomegranate syrup
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
Meatless Raw Meatballs Recipe Preparation
- First of all, we wet our bulgur with a glass of hot water, pour the spices and cover it with a cloth. (We put the spice in it at this time so that it absorbs better)
- While we are waiting for the bulgur, we pull the tomato from the rondo.
- Then we add the tomato paste and the isot, and we pour that mixture into our bulgur that has drained its juice.
- Chop the onions into cubes and put them in our meatballs, knead and add pomegranate syrup and olive oil.
- You can knead for 5 minutes and start squeezing :)) (I took a tea glass of walnuts and added it, it was more delicious, but it’s totally optional. You can add) Bon appetit, I’m waiting for your comments.