Ingredients for Meatless Raw Meatballs Recipe
- 2 cups of fine bulgur (it tastes better with raw bulgur wheat)
- 3 glasses of boiling water
- 1 tablespoon tomato/pepper mixed paste
- 1 tablespoon isot< li itemprop="ingredients">Half a teaspoon of oil
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 large onion
< h2>How to Make Meatless Raw Meatballs Recipe?
- First, let’s take our bulgur in a bowl, mix the salt, add our boiling water and wait for it to swell.
- Then let’s add the other ingredients. Let’s prepare. Let’s chop the onion and parsley into small pieces.
- Put the isot in a bowl and pour oil on it and wait.
- Take our bulgur in a tray and add our onion and tomato paste and knead well.
- Let’s add the oily isot and continue kneading.
- Let’s add the other ingredients and leave it in the fridge for half an hour.
- Let’s shape it and serve it with greens.
- Bon appetit.