Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Meatless Raw Meatballs (in Blender)
Story of the Recipe
Ingredients for Meatless Meatballs (Blenderda) Recipe
- 2 cups of bulgur with meatballs
- 2 glasses of hot water
- 1, 5 tablespoons of pepper paste
- 1.5 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of isot
- 2 teaspoons of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of sumac
- Half a tea glass of pomegranate syrup
- 1 Teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 medium sized grated tomato
- 1 medium grated onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Juice of half a lemon< /li>
- Less than half a bunch of parsley
- 1 tea glass of walnuts (optional)
Meatless Raw Meatballs ( How to Make a Recipe (in Blender)
- First, we wet 2 glasses of bulgur with 2 glasses of hot water.
- Cover it and wait for the bulgur to swell for 20 minutes. (Don’t forget to stir it with a spoon occasionally).
- After the bulgur has swelled, grate an onion and 3 cloves of garlic, squeeze the juice, and add it to the bulgur. We mix it with a spoon for 1, 2 minutes.
- Then add all the remaining tomato paste, tomato, olive oil and spices and knead by hand for 5 minutes.
- After this process, add pomegranate syrup and chopped parsley and add 1 – We knead with our hands for 2 more minutes.
- Then we start mashing with a blender for about 7-8 minutes. (Don’t forget to rest the blender from time to time).
- When it is well crushed and thickened, we shape it by squeezing it with our hands.
- If you have time, if you let it rest covered in the refrigerator for about an hour, it will get a much better consistency and taste. will take shape.