Ingredients for Meatless Meatballs (Kitchen Processor) Recipe
- 2 cups of bulgur for meatballs
- 1 onion
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- Half a glass of oil
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon of pepper paste
- Half a bunch of parsley (optional)
- Juice of half a lemon
- 3-4 tablespoons of pomegranate syrup
- 1 teaspoon of isot, ground red pepper, salt, cumin< /li>
- 1.5 cups of hot water
How to Make Meatless Raw Meatballs (Kitchen Robot) Recipe
- Put the bulgur in a container with a lid and add the hot water to it, let it brew for 10 minutes.
- Let’s pass the onion and garlic in the kitchen processor.< /li>
- Let’s add bulgur and other ingredients on it and run it through the robot for 10 minutes.
- Let’s rest in the fridge for 10 minutes and serve.