Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Meatless Raw Meatballs Recipe for 4 Persons
Ingredients for Meatless Raw Meatballs Recipe for 4 Persons
- 1 glass of fine bulgur wheat (I used brown)
- 1 glass of boiled water (I left it a little crunchy because the tomato juice will be enough for bulgur)
- 2 medium sized onions, grated
- Half a glass of oil
- 2 cloves of grated garlic
- 2 tablespoons of chili paste
- 2 tablespoons of pomegranate syrup
- 1 grated tomato
- 2 tablespoons of isot
- 2 tablespoons of paprika
- 2 tablespoons of sumac
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- Optional parsley and salt
How to Make Meatless Raw Meatballs Recipe for 4 People
- First, let’s soak the bulgur, then put all but the tomatoes and parsley on the soaked bulgur Let’s knead well for 45 minutes (I kneaded with my dough machine)
- After kneading well, add the tomato and parsley 20 Let’s knead for a minute.
- If it feels a little runny to you, add a little more unwetted bulgur and knead well, the bulgur will absorb its juice.
- Then we shape it and leave it in the fridge for 1 hour, squeeze lettuce and lemon and serve.