Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Meatless Raw Meatballs That Think It’s Meat
The Story of the Recipe
Ingredients for Instant Meatballs in 10 Minutes Recipe
- 2 cups of brown fine bulgur
- 2 cups of boiling water
- 1 large onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Half a tea glass of isot
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of ground red pepper
- 1 tablespoon of pomegranate syrup
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tea glass of oil
- 3 tablespoons of tomato paste (Tomato and pepper mixed)
- Half a lemon
- 1 teaspoon cumin
How to Make Instant Meatballs in 10 Minutes Recipe
- B Let’s add salt to the ulgur and let it brew for 5 minutes. Until the color and spices are well dispersed in the bulgur.
- We pull the blender by pressing it from top to bottom with our hands. Because the blender is cleaner and more practical. Mix it with a spoon from time to time so that the bottom and top are evenly drawn.
- The ready raw meatballs get a better consistency if we mix them with our hands a couple of times. Then we serve it and serve it with lettuce.