Ingredients for Meatless Raw Meatballs (Very Practical) Recipe
- 2 cups of bulgur for meatballs
- 1.5 cups of hot water
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon pepper paste
- 2 pieces of tomato grater
- 2 cloves of garlic grater
- 1/2 (half) tea glass of oil< li itemprop="ingredients">1 onion grated (the juiced pulp will be used)
- Quarter tea glass of pomegranate syrup
- 1 teaspoon of isot
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon sumac
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Half a teaspoon of cumin
- Half a teaspoon of black pepper
Meatless Raw Meatballs (Very Practical) Recipe Preparation
- First of all, let’s take our bulgur into our mixing bowl and mix it well by pouring hot water .
- Let’s add all our ingredients to the bulgur and knead it well.
- When it reaches the desired consistency, let’s squeeze it with our hands and take it to our serving plate. Our practical raw meatballs are ready to serve.