The Story of the Recipe
Ingredients for Meatless Potatoes And Walnuts (With Metal Crusher) Recipe
- 1 medium boiled potato
- 3 cups of bulgur with meatballs, (you can use brown fine bulgur)
- 1 glass of coarsely ground walnuts
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1 small onion
- 1 one; quartered lemon
- Half a tablespoon of salt, (Let’s put it by considering the salt ratio of tomato paste and spices)
- 1 glass of olive oil
- 1.5 tablespoons of pepper and tomato mixed paste
- 1 tablespoon of seven kinds of meatball seasoning
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 3 tablespoons of isot
- 2 tablespoons of chili flakes, (those who do not like bitter can only add 1 tablespoon
- 1 tablespoonful of pomegranate syrup
- 2 cloves of garlic
< h2>How to Make Meatless Raw Meatballs with Potatoes and Walnuts (with a Metal Crusher) Recipe?
- First of all, let’s peel the potato, cut it into cubes, put it in a pot with water and boil it until it’s soft and add the salt.< /li>
- Sauce Let’s get you ready. Let’s heat the olive oil in a pan, add the tomato paste and fry it lightly, while it is fried, let’s crush and mix seven kinds of spices, black pepper, isot, chili pepper, pomegranate syrup and 2 cloves of garlic.
- Then let’s take it from the stove and set it aside. Let’s divide the peeled tomatoes and peeled onions into 4 and put them on the tomatoes and remove them from the robot.
- Add the pureed onion-tomato mixture to the bulgur and start kneading.
- You can also make it from your robot or the kitchen chef.
- Put the finely ground walnuts and mix them. Let’s remove the seeds of the lemon and add them to the bulgur mixture.
- Let’s put the lemon peels until they dry without water. In the meantime, the bulgur will have softened a lot.
- Let’s add the potato to the bulgur mixture by grating or crumbling with our hands and knead it well by hand.
- Let’s add the sauce we prepared before and feed the bulgur well. After this step, let’s soften the bulgur thoroughly with a metal masher.
- Add finely chopped parsley to the meatballs that have the consistency of paste, knead for the last time, squeeze them with your hands and shape them and consume them with the greens you want. May it be easy for those who will try it already and good luck. Be sure to try this recipe. I’m waiting for comments and photos from those who will try. I wish you a good day