The Story of the Recipe
Forget all the recipes you know for Meatless Raw Meatballs with Walnut (with Video) Ingredients for the Recipe
- 2 cups of brown bulgur for meatballs< li itemprop="ingredients">1 finger less hot water from 3 glasses of water
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 3 tablespoons of isot
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon black pepper< li itemprop="ingredients">Half a teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of meatball seasoning
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 medium onion
- 1.5 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1.5 tablespoons chili paste
- 1 tablespoon of ketchup
- 3 tablespoons of pomegranate syrup
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Less than 1 tea glass of walnuts
- Oil oil at the bottom of a tea glass
Forget all the recipes you know for Meatless Raw Meatballs with Walnut (Video) Recipe Preparation
- Into the bulgur, salt, isot, paprika, black pepper, cumin, cinnamon and Let’s throw the seasoning for the meatballs and soak it with hot water.
- Close the lid and set it aside to swell.
- Add grated garlic, onion, tomato paste, ketchup, lemon juice and pomegranate syrup into the bulgur that has swelled and cooled. Let’s knead for 10 minutes to mix with each other.
- Let’s add oil and mix it to give flavor and shine. Let’s shape the meatballs when they hold each other.
- Serve with curly and lavash.