The Story of the Recipe
Materials for Meatless Raw Meatballs with Walnuts in a Robot and Very Practical Recipe
- 2 cups of brown bulgur for meatballs
- 1 glass of warm water, for soaking
- 1 full tablespoon of hot pepper paste
- 1 full tablespoon of tomato paste< /li>
- 3 tablespoons of tomato puree (I made from the summer)
- 2 tablespoons of isot
- 1 tea glass of olive oil
- 1 meat bouillon, 2 tablespoons cracked walnut
- 2 tablespoons bitter ketchup
- A little black pepper
- Fresh garlic
- 2 cloves of garlic< /li>
- 1 onion
How to Make Meatless Meatless Meatballs with Walnuts in a Robot and Very Practical Recipe
- Let’s wet the bulgur with warm water, add cumin, pepper and salt, close the lid and let it wait, (15_20 minutes or half an hour, let’s wait). I rubbed it, washed it with water and squeezed it to take the bitterness out)
- Put half of the bulgur and its ingredients, except the greens, into the robot and turn it in the robot for 3-5 minutes. Let’s add it in the next step, crush it again in the robot for 2-3 minutes.
- Let’s take the ingredients in the robot into a bowl, let’s prepare the other ingredients in the same way, let’s bring them all together in a bowl.
- The bulgur mixture that we brought together in the bowl , finely chop the greens and knead with our hands for two or three minutes, lemon Let’s check the flour, salt and bitterness and add if there is anything necessary.
- Blutter our hands in between, break off walnut-sized pieces, squeeze them and put them on a serving plate (with lettuce or curly lettuce)