Menemenlik Sauce for Winter
Ingredients for the Winter Menemenlik Sauce Recipe
- 4 kilos of tomatoes
- Half a kilo of capsicum< /li>
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- Half a tea glass of olive oil
Menemenlik Sauce Recipe for Winter< /h2>
- First, let’s soak our tomatoes in boiling hot water.
- After the skins soften, peel them and cut them into 1-2 cm. Let’s chop it thickly.
- Take olive oil and finely chopped peppers in our pot and fry them for 5-6 minutes.
- Then let’s add our tomatoes and boil them until the water evaporates.
- Add our salt, You can adjust the salt ratio according to your desire.
- If the sauce comes out too much water, take the excess water with the help of a ladle, divide it into our jars, close the lids and turn them upside down. Bon appetit.