The Story of the Recipe
Ingredients for the Meat Soup for Babies Recipe
- 2 tablespoons of ground beef/lamb
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Small half a tomato
- Small half an onion
- Optional dessert spoon of tomato paste
- 2 glasses of water u
- 1 slice of meaty baby bread (I recommend it for every meal) ul>
Making Mince Soup Recipe for Babies
- Put the olive oil in our small saucepan.
- Chop the onion into cubes and fry it.
- We throw the tomato paste and tomato paste and turn it a few times and then add the ground meat.
- We fry it until it smells good.
- We add water to it and close the lid, then we cut the bread and serve it.