Ingredients for Baby Carrot Noodle Soup Recipe with Minced Meat
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 ball of ground meat (I used walnut-sized ground lamb)
- Half a carrot
- 2 tablespoons of vermicelli
- 1 dessert spoon of baby paste
- The tip of 1 teaspoon of black pepper and optional mint
Baby’s Carrot Noodle Soup Recipe Preparation
- We first soak the minced meat in water (to make it open well) and then put it in a pot with olive oil.
- After adding enough water to cover it, we add black pepper.
- Green the carrot in water. We add it to the cooked ground beef, and when it is cooked, we add our tomato paste.
- We add the noodle and cook it until it softens. Bon appetit to our babies.
- You can use a blender depending on your baby’s eating situation, you can increase the amount of noodle if you want it to have a thick consistency.