Ingredients for Baby Soup with Minced Potato +8 Recipe
- 1 small onion
- 1 tablespoon lean ground lamb
- 1 small potato
- 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tbsp spoon of semolina
- 3-4 cubes of bone broth
- 1 teaspoon of mint
Baby with Minced Potatoes Soup +8 Recipe Preparation
- First, let’s fry the chopped onion and minced meat. Let’s add the cubed potato and bone broth cubes on top. Let’s add enough hot water to cover the top and cook until the potatoes are very soft.
- When we are sure that it is cooked, add the semolina on top and boil it for 1-2 minutes, then pass it through the blender.
- It should get a smooth consistency, finally Let’s add the mint and mix. Mint suppresses the smell of ground beef. This recipe makes 3 small jars of soup. Bon appetit to the little ones, honey