Ingredients for 7+ Recipes of Baby Soup with Minced Tarhana
- 2 tablespoons of tarhana
- 1 soup tablespoon of semolina
- 1 tablespoon of ground lamb
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 glasses of water
- 3-4 cubes of whey or bone broth (Optional)
- 1 teaspoon of mint
Making 7+ Recipes of Baby Soup with Tarhana with Meat
- Let’s melt the butter and olive oil, first chop the ground meat Let’s roast it well.
- Add tarhana and semolina on top and fry for 1-2 more minutes.
- Then add water and optionally whey or bone broth and mix until tarhana and semolina swell. Let’s cook. After our soup is cooked, let’s add mint and run it through the blender.
- My son gags when the ground beef is lumpy in the soup, I pass every soup I make with ground meat through the blender. If your baby can eat it, grainy is fine too. Enjoy the babies, get well soon