Ingredients for Tarhana Soup with Minced Meat (+7)
- 1 tablespoon of tarhana
- 1 walnut-sized ground beef (double ground)
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- Water (you can adjust it to your desired consistency)
How to Make Tarhana Soup with Minced Meat (+7) Recipe?
- First of all, before making the soup, we put the tarhana in 1 bowl and add enough water to cover it and wait for half an hour.< /li>
- We fry the ground beef in a small pan with very little water.
- Put our softened tarhana in the pot and cook it by stirring constantly.
- We add the ground beef and continue, adding water if necessary.
- When cooked, pour olive oil and mix. Bon appetit honey and sugar babies