Ingredients for Tarhana Soup with Minced Meat
- 2 tablespoons of tarhana
- 1 tablespoon of ground lamb mince
- 2.5 glasses of water
- Half a tea glass of water (for roasting the ground beef)
Tarhana Soup with Meat How to Make the Recipe?
- Let’s fry the ground beef for a few turns.
- Let’s add half a tea glass of water on it.
- After adding the name water Let’s add the tarhana and stir constantly until it melts.
- After it melts, let’s keep stirring, when it thickens, turn off the stove and let it cool.