Mixed Canned Sauce on Frying
Ingredients for Frying Mixed Canned Sauce
- 2 kilos of eggplant
- Half a kilo of capia pepper
- Half a kilo of green peppers
- 1 kilo of tomatoes
- 1 head of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of seven spices
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- To fry; oil
Frying Mixed Canned Sauce Recipe Preparation
- Let’s peel and chop our eggplants. Then let’s fry it.
- Let’s fry our peppers in the same way.
- Meanwhile, let’s peel and chop our tomatoes, chop the garlic into small pieces and put it in a large saucepan. Let’s add our fried ingredients and mix them without crushing them and adjust the salt.
- When it’s very hot, let’s put it in jars, meanwhile, let’s boil the lids of the jars.
- Cover it while it’s hot, it will close better.