Ingredients for Molasses Pastry Recipe
- 3 glasses of molasses
- 4 glasses of water
- Half a glass of sugar
- Half a glass of flour
- Half a glass of starch
- Half a glass of crushed hazelnuts
Making Molasses Puff Pastry Recipe
- Now let’s put the dry ones in the pot. li>
- Then add the molasses and water and stir until it thickens on the stove.
- Let’s lay greaseproof paper on the trays.
- Spread it thinly with a spatula.
- Dry in the sun. Let’s wait until In the meantime, turn it over, while it’s drying.
- Separate it from the oiled paper (don’t worry, it separates very easily) and cut it to the size you want with scissors, I starched it a little while cutting, so that it doesn’t stick. If it’s for the winter, you can put it in ice cream containers and put it in the freezer, Bon appetit.