Ingredients for Mom’s Famous Kisir Recipe
- 1 tea glass of raw bulgur wheat for 1 person
- Half a tablespoon of pepper paste
- 2-3 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 2 handfuls of mint
- 2-3 teaspoons of salt
- 2-3 teaspoons of paprika
- 2-3 tomatoes, big or small, it doesn’t matter< /li>
- 2 medium sized onions
- Lettuce as you wish (The more the better)
- 2-3 leaves of kale (if less, add a few more leaves)
- Green pepper (Small or big doesn’t matter)
- Pomegranate syrup ( Eye decision put )
- Lemon sauce (if you don’t have lemon sauce, squeeze 2 lemons, if you don’t have a lemon to be squeezed out) Put 2-3 spoons of lemon powder )
Making My Mom’s Famous Barley Recipe
- First of all, we prepare the vegetables on a separate tray Put them on a tray.
- Place pomegranate syrup and lemon sauce on them, add 1 teaspoon of salt and mix them.
- Let’s get a big tray of bulgur with raw meatballs. and fill the bottom of the teapot with half water and bring it to a boil.
- We put the other ingredients until it boils, add the tomato paste, pepper paste, salt, chili pepper and mint, when the water boils, pour the bulgur and stir it until it boils.
- We pour the vegetables over the bulgur and mix.