Ingredients for Multi-Purpose Sauce Recipe
- 5 kg pointed tomatoes
- 1 kg canned tomatoes< /li>
- 1 kg red capia pepper
- 1 kg green green pepper
- Half head approx. 5 teeth as much garlic
- Half a tea glass of grape vinegar
- One tablespoon of pomegranate syrup
- 1 tea spoon of curry spice
- 1 tea glass of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of coarse rock salt
- With 1 sprig of celery leaves
- I added black pepper with the tip of a very small teaspoon
Making Multi-Purpose Sauce Recipe
- First, put my pre-washed jars in a clean, empty and detergent-free dishwasher and wash them at the highest temperature. We start the process.
- We do this immediately when starting to boil the tomatoes, which is essential to take the jars out of the machine and fill them hot so you don’t throw them away.
- Or we boil the jars in boiling water in a pot for a minute or two. .
I scratched the top of the tomatoes with a knife as if they were making a crosshair, and looked in a large pot in a controlled manner and boiled them so that the skins would come off easily when I held them.
- We boil all the tomatoes in this way and peel them, then take them out of the robot and put them in the pot.
- After cleaning and washing the seeds of the peppers, I took them out of the robot and added them to my tomatoes, which started to boil.
- I made the green peppers in the same way and roasted half a kilo in a pan with a little olive oil before cooking them.
- I put pomegranate syrup, half a tea glass of vinegar, salt, finely chopped garlic, a sprig of celery, curry and black pepper in my sauce, which is cooked for half an hour. I add a tea glass of olive oil and boil it for another half hour. When it thickens a little and comes to the consistency of sauce, we fill my hot jars that come out of the machine and put them upside down on a clean cloth.
- After filling all the jars, a clean towel or cloth is on them.
- We close it so that the vacuuming process is guaranteed. After it stays like this until the morning, you can take it to the cellar and use it as a breakfast sauce for your fries, pasta and even your menemen, whenever you want. I recommend you try it. Have fun right now.