Ingredients for My First Soup for Babies +5 Recipe
- 1 carrot
- 1 potato medium size
- 1 and a half tablespoons of rice
- Olive oil
- Hot water
Making My First Soup for Babies +5 Recipe
- We peel the carrots and potatoes.
- Cut them into the small saucepan.
- After adding the rice (•• we put cold water at first••) we put the water and cook it on low heat.
- Meanwhile, keep your hot water ready, as the vegetables absorb the water will decrease, we will not make it thick, we will not make it thick, it will be a watery soup, hot water Add it, it will be juicy.
- We will understand its cooking by the cooking of the carrots. Potatoes and rice are cooked immediately, and as soon as the carrot sticks to the fork, we turn off the heat and take it off the stove. We pour olive oil into it and the amount is up to you.
- I put 3 tablespoons of it so that it is easily digested and does not cause constipation.
- Make sure that it is smooth. Our soup is ready. Bon appetit, minnaks.