Ingredients for My Son’s Favorite Food Tomato Soup Recipe
- 3 medium tomatoes
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Half a teaspoon of salt
- Half a tablespoon butter or olive oil
- A little mint and thyme with the tip of a teaspoon
Making Tomato Soup Recipe for My Son’s Favorite Food
- First, let’s cut the onion into small pieces, melt the butter in the pan, and then put the onion in it.
- Cut the garlic that is close to browning finely and even grate it, then let’s throw it into the onion.
- Then let’s grated it. Let’s pour the tomatoes we are on top of it.
- Let’s leave the mint, thyme and salt in it and let it cook.