Ingredients for My Son’s First Soup Recipe Over 6+ Months
- 1 small pumpkin
- 1 small carrots
- 250 ml of water
- 5-6 sprigs of parsley or dill
- 3 tablespoons of breast milk
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil (no need to add salt, but if you do add less than 1 flick, there is no need to tire the baby’s kidneys for nothing)
How to Make My Son’s First Soup Recipe Over 6+ Months?
- Let’s grate the carrot and zucchini, add water and cook until soft.
- When it softens, the wire Let’s pass it through a strainer or a blender and mash it.
- Then let’s add olive oil and milk, mix it and let the babies drink it when it’s warm.
- I hope they love all our tastes. (I used a sieve-style strainer, not an iron one).