Ingredients for My Healing Soup with Tarhana (+8 months)
- Mince sized lamb mince
- 1 teaspoon of village butter
- 2 teaspoons of vermicelli
- 1 teaspoon of baby tarhana
- 2 diced bone marrow broth
- 1 tea glass of drinking water
- 1 small clove of garlic
How to Make My Tarhana Healing Soup (+8 months) Recipe?
- I turned the ground beef in butter for a couple of turns.
- Then I added water, garlic and bone broth.
- Then I added the tarhana and stirred it.
- After it started to boil, I added the vermicelli. 1-2 more pots of it boiled and took it off the stove.
- I served it with a small pinch of mint. Bon appetit, little ones.