Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
My Wife’s Raw Meatballs ( 45 min )
Ingredients for My Wife’s Raw Meatballs ( 45 Mins ) Recipe
- 1 kg of raw bulgur wheat
- 2.5 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 2 onion picked from the robot
- 1 bunch of parsley pulled from the robot
- 5 tablespoons of sumac (heaped)
- 2 tablespoons of red pepper powder (heaped)
- 7 crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper< li itemprop="ingredients">1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 glass of genuine olive oil
- 1 tea glass of pomegranate syrup
- 3 glasses of water
My wife’s Çiğ Köfte Ftei ( 45 Minutes ) Recipe Preparation
- Let’s knead the bulgur and tomato paste first.
- Then let’s throw in the spices. Let’s knead it.
- Let’s throw in our onion, garlic and parsley and knead well.
- Let’s add our real olive oil and knead well again.
- Let’s pour the pomegranate syrup and knead again.
- Lastly, let’s add our water and knead it for 45 minutes, like dough.
- The more you knead, the more perfect raw meatballs will be. Good luck to those who do.