Ingredients for Noodle Yogurt Soup Recipe
- 2 tablespoons heaped butter
- 2 tablespoons heaped flour
- 2 tablespoons of vermicelli
- 5 glasses of boiled water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons of yogurt
- 2 teaspoons of mint
Noodles Yogurt Soup Recipe Preparation< /h2>
- Let’s fry the flour and vermicelli in butter in a pan until it smells good.
- Let’s add the previously boiled water slowly. Let’s mix it well.
- Let’s mix the yoghurt we previously put in the bowl with mint and add 2 scoops of the mixture on the stove and mix it so that if we put the yoghurt directly, it will be cut. /li>
- I added half a lemon juice to it and my children ate it with great pleasure and enthusiasm. Bon appetit.