Ingredients for Nourishing Pumpkin Soup +7 Months Recipe
- 3 bites of pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon of rice flour
- 2 teaspoons of water
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of molasses (I used natural apple marmalade)
Nutritious Pumpkin Soup for Babies +7 Months Recipe Preparation
- Pumpkin seeds are a tea The glass is boiled with water and mashed with a fork. (I strained it).
- Boil rice and a glass of water in a separate place.
- Crushed pumpkins are added to the boiling rice flour mixture and cooked together.
- You can add the oil and molasses while being served after being removed from the stove. Our meal is ready.
- Note: the recipe makes two servings. I vacuumed half of it in a tiny jar.
- Note: I clean the pumpkin that my grandmother brought me, slice it and put it in the freezer. I can use it directly from there whenever I want to use it. You may have an idea too.