The Story of the Recipe
+ Ingredients for Nutritious Soup Recipe for 1 Year Old Children
- 2 teaspoons of oil
- 2 cubes of ground beef (up to 2 teaspoons)
- 1 teaspoon of house paste
- Half a teaspoon of dried mint< li itemprop="ingredients">1 teaspoon of cut dough soup (if you don’t have homemade soup, you can also use a teaspoon of barley vermicelli)
- 1 glass of water
- Half grated walnut
+ Preparation of Nutritious Soup Recipe for 1 Year Old Children
- Put a small pot of oil and put it on the stove Then we add the ground meat and fry it until it turns brown.
- Add tomato paste and mint and mix well.
- We add water and let it boil, then add the dough soups.
- About five minutes more We cook a and turn off the stove.
- If you don’t have homemade soup, you can also use barley noodle, but the cooking time varies. Instant noodles cook later than homemade.
- We check the softness of the noodles and turn off the stove when it’s cooked. .
- We pour our soup into a bowl, add grated walnuts on it and mix it.
- After it is warmed, it is ready to serve.