Oily Pickled Peppers Sauce
Ingredients for Oily Pepper Pickles Sauce Recipe
- 1 kilo capia pepper
- Large bunch of fresh mint , parsley
- 5 cloves of garlic
- Less than 1 tea glass of missing olive oil
- Quarter tea glass of vinegar
- Nearly 1 teaspoon of coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon of thyme
- Tissip of a teaspoon cumin with tip
- Black pepper
- 1. 5 glasses of water
Making Oily Pepper Pickle Sauce Recipe
- We remove the seeds from the peppers and chop them into cubes.
- We take it into the pot and add the water and wait for it to soften for about 10 minutes.
- We add the chopped fresh mint, parsley, garlic, spices, salt, vinegar.
- If you don’t like intense vinegar, you can add less if the water decreases. We put it in the jar and turn it upside down.
- It’s good that the lid is new, it turns out about 2 half-pound jars.
Easy to those who will do it.