Oily Pickled Peppers (with sauce)
Ingredients for Pickled Peppers (with sauce) Recipe
- Half kg of hot pepper
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 tea glass of oil
- 1 tea glass of grape vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of water
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 dessert spoon of paprika
- 3 tomatoes grated
- Half a bunch of mint
- Half a bunch of parsley li>
Pickled Peppers with Oil (sauce) Recipe Preparation
- Peppers are removed from their stems and chopped.
- Garlics are chopped for food. li>
- Chop the parsley and mint finely.
- Put oil, vinegar and water in a pot and bring it to a boil.
- After boiling, pepper, yellow pepper Add imsak and salt and cook for 5 minutes. (Do not cook until it turns yellow, otherwise it will be soft )
- Pepper and sugar are thrown on the peppers that turn yellow.
- Mint, parsley and tomato sauce are added and mixed. < li>Cook for 1, 2 minutes more. Cover the bottom.
- After cooling, it is taken to a serving plate and served.