Orange Custard with Video
Ingredients for Orange Custard Recipe
- 1.5 pieces of orange zest
- 3 full meals spoon of flour
- 100 grams of butter
- 1 lt milk
- 1 glass of granulated sugar
- 1 packet of vanilla
- Juice of 3 oranges
- 1 glass of water
- 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar
- 3-4 cloves
- 1 pack of agar agar
How to Make Orange Custard Recipe?
- For the custard, firstly, let’s wash the oranges well and cut out 1.5 oranges. Grate the peel and set aside. For the gel, let’s cut the oranges in half and extract the juice (I got 300 ml. Orange juice)
- For the custard, let’s melt the butter in a saucepan and add flour. Let’s mix it with a whisk until the smell of the flour is gone (1-2 minutes). li>
- Let’s stay by the stove. When the pudding starts to boil, let’s cook it for at least 4-5 more minutes and don’t stop whisking. For the gel, let’s take the juice of the orange + glass of water (total 500 ml of liquid) in a saucepan.
- Add a bag of agar agar and whisk it well.
- Light the bottom of the stove and add the sugar and cloves. Let’s add it.
- When it starts to boil, we need to boil it for 2 minutes so that we can get the gel consistency.
- Let’s pour the cooked gel over the pudding carefully (I poured the gel slowly over the tablespoon so that no pits are formed in the pudding. )
- Let’s keep it in the fridge for at least one night and enjoy it the next day. Don’t miss this delicious dessert. Bon appetit🍊🍊🍊