Original Blackberry Sauce
Ingredients for the Original Blackberry Sauce Recipe
- 3 full glasses of blackberries
- 1 water glass of water
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of starch (Deleting)
- 1 tea glass of water (to dissolve the starch)
Preparation of the Original Blackberry Sauce with Full Thickness
- First of all, remove the stems of the blackberries and wash them well.< /li>
- After draining the water of the washed blackberries, put them in a small saucepan.
- Add 3 tablespoons of granulated sugar and 1 glass of water to it.
- In a small bowl, mix 2 tablespoons of starch Dissolve with 1 teaspoon of water. Add it on top of the blackberries and cook, stirring occasionally.
- While stirring, lightly crush the blackberries with the back of your spoon and remove the seeds with the help of a strainer and leave to cool. Ready to serve.