Ingredients for Original Raw Meatballs in 30 Minutes Forget What You Have Eaten Before Recipe
- 1 box of flavored tomato paste 500 gr
- 1 glass of red pepper flakes
- 1 glass of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of 7 kinds of mixed spices (I added the image in the pictures)
- 1 head of finely crushed garlic
- 500 grams of raw brown bulgur (I prefer reis brand packaged bulgur for raw meatballs)
- 400 g ground meatballs
- 3 grated white onions
- 1 bunch of finely chopped parsley
< ul itemprop="recipeIngredient">Mixing (Wetting) 1 bulgur and onion graters together and keeping them waiting2 perfect sauces3 not adding water
30 Minutes Ada Original Raw Meatballs Forget What You Have Eaten Before Recipe How to Prepare?
- First of all, we mix the grated onions and bulgur in a raw meatball tray and let them rest covered for 15 minutes.
- Then We are preparing the sauce.
- We mix all the ingredients.
- And take it aside and add the ground beef to the rested bulgur and onion, then knead it well for about 15 minutes.
- Definitely do not add water. without. I set aside about 1 cup of water.
- After adding the sauce, we knead it for another 10 minutes, blend it with parsley and serve it by squeezing. Bon appetit :)