Ingredients for Paradise Soup (For Babies) Recipe
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- 1 dessert tablespoon of corn flour
- 1 small onion
- 1 small potato
- 1 cube of marrow bone broth
- 1 glass of water
- 1 teaspoon of fine bulgur (Optional)
How to Make Paradise Soup (For Babies) Recipe?
- Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. After the butter melts in the pan, add the cornmeal. Roast the corn flour for 2 minutes.
- Add the onion and potatoes cut into small cubes on the roasted cornmeal and fry for 1 more minute.
- Then the marrow bone broth, 1 glass of water and fine bulgur wheat Add it too and let it cook on low heat.
- If the amount of water is less, you can add it by eye.
- After the potatoes are soft, turn off the heat and grind them in the blender. Bon appetit to the little gourmets 🥰🤗.